Waterfront Property Oneida County Wisconsin
Garrett's Landing is 162 acre development of waterfront and wooded properties located in the "Golden Triangle" of Wisconsin's Northwoods just 15 minutes from Minocqua, Rhinelander and St. Germain. Snowmobile trails surround the development and public hunting land, as well as 3 large lakes are within walking distance of your property.
Click on the highlighted yellow
properties on the map below for more information on these lots for sale.
- ONLY 2 LAKEFRONT & 14 OFF-WATER PARCELS REMAIN!
- 162 Acre development offering a total of 35 parcels.
- 15 Miles from Woodruff and Rhinelander.
- Tom Doyle Lake is 102 +/- acre clear water lake with 28' depths.
- The terrain is heavily wooded consisting of rolling hills with maple, oak, white and red pines & aspen.
- The development has a paved maintenance-free road system.
- Electricity and Telephone Service is provided at every parcel.
- Protective Covenants ensure consistancy of building standards as well as security for your investment.
- Lake parcels have level frontage at the sand bottom shoreline and slope to a building site allowing for a walkout basement.
- Water parcels are 1.4 - 2 acres, prices start in the mid $130's.
- Off water parcels are 5-6.4 acres with prices staring in the mid $30's.
- Brokers Welcome
Approximate Mileage To Garrett's Landing From:
Chicago 320 | Dubuque 300
Green Bay 130 | Indianapolis 510
Madison 200 | Milwaukee 230
Twin Cities 210 | Rockford 270
Click here for Waterfront Prices & Sold Comparisons.
Click here for off water Prices & Sold Comparisons.
Please click on map to see a larger version.
Learn More about Tom Doyle Lake
Learn More About Rhinelander Wisconsin
Learn More About Woodruff Wisconsin
Waterfront Land For Sale Wisconsin | Wooded Acreage For Sale In Wisconsin
Wisconsin Hunting Land For Sale | Michigan UP Land for Sale
Browse by Price | Browse by Acreage | Browse by Sport